Mustang Survival Industrial Mesh Work PFD Type III XXL
If you work on the water, you need a life jacket with maximum visibility, mobility, and comfort – Mustang Survival’s Industrial Mesh life jacket was designed with you in mind. With 32” of SOLAS reflective tape across the front and back in addition to the bright orange coloring, you will be highly visible while out at sea. Large arm holes for unhindered mobility and a high waist design reduces interference with tools, duty belts, or sidearms. You can also adjust the side straps for dual sizing and a more comfortable fit. Full mesh shoulders offer cooling comfort by allowing heat and perspiration to escape.
Additional features include two large front pockets with Velcro® closures great for storing supplies as well as one D-ring for lanyard attachments making the Industrial Mesh life jacket ideal for those in the commercial fishing, commercial transportation, industrial marine, search and rescue, special operations and security sectors.
- SOLAS reflective tape on front and back for increased visibility
- Large armholes for increased mobility
- Mesh shoulders for cooling and comfort
- Two large Velcro® secured front pockets conveniently store tools
- One D-ring for lanyard attachments
- Side adjustments for dual sizing
- High-waist for use with sidearms, tools, or duty belt
- 50 mph dynamic strength-tested construction for durability
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Commercial, Industrial
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: Nylon
- Closure: Zipper
- Warranty: One year