ALERT418® Man-Overboard Receiver
The ALERT418® Man-Overboard Receiver is the newest addition to the ALERT Man-Overboard Alarm System.The ALERT418 Man-Overboard Receiver immediately alarms the crew and vessel of a fall-overboard situation. Upon hitting the water, the ALERT Transmitter instantly transmits to the ALERT418 Receiver on the boat, alerting the crew of a man-overboard situation. The ALERT418 Receiver supports an unlimited number of ALERT2 or ALERT418 Transmitters.
Leveraging the latest technology while maintaining proven commercial grade capabilities makes the ALERT418 Receiver an essential safety device for anyone on the water.
- Water activated to immediately alert the vessel
- Wired for engine kill
- Interfaces with popular chartplotting software
- Ability to sound external alarm systems
Displays valuable Transmitter unit information
- Unit ID number – to immediately know who fell overboard
- Signal strength indicator – find the MOB quicker based on single strength of the MOB’s transmitter
- Low battery – easily know when a transmitter needs new batteries to ensure the crew is always prepared for a man-overboard situation
- Proven, reliable, durable